- Are you getting confused when you walk into an area rug store?
- Are you tired of lugging rug after rug home only to find it doesn’t look right?
- Are you looking for a custom area rug?
- Are you worried you are paying too much for your area rug?
We are area rug consultants specializing in coordinating area rugs. There are so many different styles, types and manufacturers of area rugs that it can often be a stressful time when shopping for a rug.
An Area Rug Consultant can help you pick the right color, shape, size, type of rug plus educate you on the differences in manufacturing, materials, and durability of an area rug. Our area rug designers can also help create a custom rug for your specific needs, taste, or style.
There are many advantages to working with a Rug Consultant;
* On-site consultation is the number one reason to hire a Rug Goddess. By identifying the colors, style and size of the room, our consultants can help narrow your search for the right area rug saving you time, frustration and money.
* Our Area Rug Consultants are specially trained to be excellent listeners and focus their attention on your wishes and tastes before studying the physical characteristics of space, scale, light and architecture.
* Area Rug Consultants are not limited to one showroom or handful of manufacturers so you don’t have to worry about being sold a rug that doesn’t really work because the store is trying to push a rug they happen to have in stock.
* Another advantage is not being tied to one showroom so we can provide you with an unlimited number of options from color, shape, size, brand as well as custom area rug design.
* Since we don’t have a showroom or the added expenses associated with a showroom, our Consultants can save you hundreds of dollars and some times thousands of dollars on the same rug sold at your local rug retailer. Not to mention, you will get an on-site consultation for that truly personal touch.
If you are struggling to find that right area rug for your home or office, give us a call and you will see why so many people call us the "Rug Goddess!"